These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on ALG Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- As an Administrator, It is an honor to hold the position. As holding such position you are to hereby to required to follow the rules below. #
- Failure to follow rules will result in the removal of your position. Also will result in the pending removal from the community after investigation from the OWNER #
- Under no circumstance is an administrator allowed to stream in another server #
- Players are not to argue in any way, shape, or form with leadership [Admin/Moderators]. You are to abide by the interpretation of the rules as the leadership states. Failure in following their direction can result in demotion/removal. #
- In the event a member of leadership states a decision. You are not to go around leadership to another leader to receive a decision in your favor. Such actions will result in removal from the community. #
- At the Discretion of Administration, they are able to enforce/not enforce a rule they deem so. This will allow for the flexibility for leadership to manage the community. #
- An Admin/Mod Caught playing in another Server as any form of Staff or Emergency Services without permission from the Owner will be Banned Instantly without question. #
- Please do not post any other Discord/Teamspeak servers links in any chat rooms, no Twitch, YouTube or any social media. A violation of this section could result in a ban from the Community. #
- In order to participate in the Community you are required to be 14 years or older. Anyone 13 or younger will be removed from the Community/Website. #
- The requirement to be part of staff or leadership is 16 years old. Anyone under this age will not be permitted otherwise. This includes department heads, Moderators and Administrators #
Law Enforcement/Public Safety
- Any aggressively negative comments about United States protective personnel or allied personnel will result in a kick/ban from American Law Gaming Community. #
- Any threats made to any United States Government Official may it be Federal, State or Local will be permanently banned from the server along with the contact of the proper authorities to report the violations. #
- You will not be eligible for a ban appeal. May also result in IP Ban and IP reported to authorities. #
- Any member who is caught indulging in stolen valor or is believed to be identifying with stolen valor will be investigated. #
- Any Threats made to another member or threatening behavior in general will not be tolerated. #
- All appeals to bans for any reason must be completed in the Ban Appeals section of the forum on our website #
- Debating a ban or arguing with community leadership in any form other than in the Ban Appeal section will result in your appeal being denied and will result in your full removal from the community. #
- We understand that mistakes can happen, but it is your duty to ensure you are willing to put your point across in a fair and responsible manner. Being rude or otherwise unjust in your arguments will also lead to your appeal being denied. Appeals must be made by the banned user, no one else is permitted to appeal a ban on a banned members behalf. Failure to do so can result in removal from community and denial of Ban Appeal #
- All required information for Ban Appeals is listed in the Ban Appeals section of the forum #
Bot Specific Rules
Chain of Command
Owner of the Community over all
[Positions - 1]
Appointed by director to help manage the community
[Positions - 6] - May change due to needs of Director
Appointed by Owner to be in training to become an Administrator.
[Positions - Determined by Admins depending on future needs of community only if all available positions of Admin have not already been filled]
Appointed by administrators and approved by directors to help manage the community
[Positions - Determined by Administrators depending on future needs of community]
Appointed by administrators and approved by Owner to help manage the community
[Positions - Determined by Administrators depending on future needs of community]
Appointed by Admins and approved by Owner to help manage the Departments.
[1 Position per Department] May change due to needs of the Community #
Police Ranks - High Command
Police Ranks - Department Administration
Police Ranks - Department Patrol Officer
-Sergeant Major (SGM)
-Staff Sergeant (SSG)
-Senior Trooper (STRP)
-Trooper (TRP) #
- Administration Team
- Members must be in their assigned tagged names, as it appears on the website and in game. Failure to comply may result in a kick or ban. #
- Members of leadership with the power to move others within the discord/teamspeak channels can move members at their discretion during official business, with the understanding that abuse of this power will result in an administrative action. #
- Leaders who have administrative power to enforce rule violations have them for a reason. Any abuse of the power will be a violation of their held position in the community. Abuse of discord powers will result in an immediate suspension and investigation. #
- Divisions and departments will be allotted as many channels as their division or department needs for efficiency. If a division or department has an excessive and unneeded number of channels. Those channels may become subject to deletion during audits. #
- Please when using our music bots respect other in your channel and don’t play music that will be controversial or troll members in the channel. Any violation will cause music to be removed or skipped. #
- No spamming or flooding the chat with messages. Do not type in ALL CAPS. #
- No text walls or a large paragraphs of text. Make a thread on the forum or use Pastebin/Pastie to post a large block of text. # #
- No bashing or heated arguments to other people in the chat. #
- No adult (18+), explicit type of chat #
- No racist or degrading content (racial terms are not allowed). #
- No excessively cursing. #
- No begging or repeatedly asking for help in the chat, If you need help, contact a moderator or above for help. Being asked the same basic questions repeatedly will lead to administrative action. #
- No offensive names. #
- Inviting unofficial bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative approval, any bots that are found will be instantly removed without warning and disciplinary action will follow. #
- Do not use the @everyone / @here ping without permission. #
- o not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other players. #
- Do not cause a nuisance in the community, repeated complaints from several members will lead to administrative action. # #
- Do not argue with staff. #
Discord/Teamspeak Creation Policy
- Any member within American Law Gaming who purposely creates a discord/teamspeak server and manage to take members from discord/teamspeak to another discord server or sends an invite link from another discord/teamspeak server to American Law Gaming members. Whether this is for a departments purpose, gang unit or any other purpose, that person will be violating our community guidelines. This person will be subject to BAN/KICK from both the discord and the server of American Law Gaming without the possibility of a ban appeal Any other member in that discord/teamspeak who fails to notify the staff about this issue will be subject to ban/kick from American Law Gaming Community. #
Double Community Policy
- We want to make sure everyone enjoys their experience and doesn’t have to deal with the conflicts that occur between competitor role-play communities. #
- In order to do this, we have in place a policy that is designed to not hinder folks from enjoying their RP. Anyone may play on our server as a civilian. But if the player wants to be a member of American Law Gaming Staff, they must promise loyalty to only our community. #
- Members who are in other communities may only be granted to titles of civilian and first level department member. All other positions in the community are reserved for American Law Gaming loyal members, Members who are part of a community that has caused harmed to American Law Gaming will be completely removed from American Law Gaming Community if the person fails to notify American Law Gaming staff of participation within rival server. #
/code 1 – Backup level 1 (code 1)
/code 2 – Backup level 2 (code 2)
/code 3 – Backup level 3 (code 3)
/code 99 – Backup level 99 (code 99)
/tow - attach a vehicle to a flatbed towtruck
/piggyback - close to someone then either person can cancel by again doing /piggyback
/ondutyfire - will give you a loadout of a fire extinguisher, hatchet and a flashlight. Then it says in chat “FireFighter [Name] IS NOW ONDUTY!” It also switches you automatically to the fireman ped! to go off duty type /offdutyfire
/beer to drink a beer and get drunk. The effect last for 10 minutes (You Cannot turn off once started)
/drink to get drunk (keep typing it to increase drunk level)
/sober to be not drunk or wait 5 minutes to sober up after drinking
/pt - Toggle On / Off Peace time
/aopvote - Sends a message for players to vote for a RP area. Note; this is not recorded its just a message output
/vote [Some Place] - Vote when a vote is active /aop [Some Place] - Set the Area of Patrol
/hospitalme SECS - Hospitalize yourself, if SECS not given defaults to the default jail time.
/unhospital ems PLAYERID - Unhospitalize the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if EMS matches specified hospital password.
/hospital ems PLAYERID SECS - Hospitalizes the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if EMS matches specified hospital password. If SECS not given, defaults to the default hospital time.
/jailme SECS - Jails yourself, if SECS not given defaults to the default jail time.
/unjail PSWD PLAYERID - Unjails the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if PSWD matches specified jail password.
/jail PSWD PLAYERID SECS - Jails the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if PSWD matches specified jail password. If SECS not given, defaults to the default jail time.
password for Jail is ALGRP
/cuff to cuff a player
/drag to drag a player
/trunk, /hood and /door from outside your car
/me - type what action you are doing
/ooc - Type this when talking out of character
Press G key to hang onto the side of a vehicle. These are the only models you can use below:
Press Home Key to load addon vehicle menu
Press M key to use vehicle control menu
Press LeftALT + Home to Spawn Horse Menu
Press H key to whistle
Press F9 Key to drop weapon
RADAR GUN: Press Y to open the menu thing (Remember to have your radargun in your hands)
Press E to take measurement
RIDING ANIMALS: You can ‘board’ the Deer’s, Cows and Boars by pressing the [E] key next to them.
After which you’ll have to KEEP TAPPING the W key to gain control over the animal.
LCtrl + M (LCtrl must be held first)— Open control panel (only works inside emergency vehicles) #
- /code 1 – Backup level 1 (code 1)
FiveM Server Rules
- No Fail RP [Reviving yourself during an RP scene, running from cops non-stop] #
- No disrespecting others out of role-play #
- No vehicle death match [VDM] #
- No Random Death Match [RDM] #
- No Cheating/Exploiting the game [Will Result in Instant Ban] #
- No server disrupting [Mic spamming, trolling etc] #
- No one is to interfere with someone while they are being trained. #
- Once you die, you are not allowed to reinsert yourself as the same character or another character in the same scenario. #
- You must be responsible and mature while playing on the server. #
Follow the NLR rule. NLR (New-Life Rule):
if you character is hurt in a way in which they cannot survive (headshot, burned to death, etc), as soon as you respawn/sent to morgue, you will have no memory of how you died or who killed you. If you are revived by EMS, there is no NLR rule, however you must RP your injuries. #
FearRP: fearing for your life.
For example, if you are alone in an alleyway and 4 gang members hold you at gunpoint and you cannot escape without dying, you must follow FearRP. The average person would follow their demands as they are helpless in a situation of such, you wouldn’t just walk away. #
Combat storing/deleting to avoid criminal intent is not allowed.
For example, if you get in a police chase, and you damage your vehicle out, you cannot delete your vehicle. It is considered FailRP. #
No cop baiting.
Do not purposefully try and get police attention on you by doing things you would not do with an officer near you. This includes, burning out in the middle of intersections, purposefully revving your motor at lights to bait a pull over/chase, purposely committing traffic violations in the vicinity of a police officer. It is forbidden for players to bait officers. If an officer is busy with a crime scene such as a bank robbery or a murder or they are engaged in role play, be sure to let them finish. #
Stop in the middle of the road just to do burnouts, honk your horn, or do other things that would be considered annoying while an officer is on a traffic stop or speaking with another player.
Use a pistol to take down larger vehicles such as the helicopters and armored SWAT vehicles.
Taze a player through any rolled-up window/windshield/back window of a vehicle or through windows of a building this is not realistic.
Steal an NPC public safety vehicle.
Abuse a game mechanic in front of a cop.
Intentionally interfere with normal role play to cause trouble for the police. This would include officers dealing with a bank robbery, pursuit, or other incidents and players continue to get in the way or cause issues just so that they can get attention from the police.
Intentionally hit, ram, shoot, or otherwise act inappropriately toward police personnel without engaging in proper role play.
The crowding at the scene of a robbery will be considered cop-baiting and players who turn up to a after robbery is in progress and cause problems for officers will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
Spam the bank to gain a monetary advantage.
Pull a long gun (rifle/shotgun) from your clothing if wearing "regular" (shirt & jeans) clothes or no clothes at all. Players may exit a vehicle and scroll to their long gun. If on foot or nowhere near a vehicle, this is not allowed.
Force actions against another player.
Log off when killed
Log off when being put into prison
Log off to avoid being killed or to avoid prison
Log off during a firefight or other life or death fight
Log off while fleeing from the police
Log off when you are about to be punished by a compliance staff member. #
This involves using either game or roleplay mechanics to alter a situation, so it best suits your desires. You must be willing to roleplay a situation to its fullest and not ruin the experience of others. #
Police Department Roleplay
When can a Civilian take a police car?
A civilian must observe an officer in the act of a role play situation. This means the officer must be online and not disconnected. The officer must make an mistake not to lock their car for the vehicle to be taken. During certain instances in complex role play a cop may be robbed of their police vehicle but serious role play must commence or else it would be considered fail role play.
What can be done with a stolen police vehicle?
Stolen police vehicles cannot be altered in anyway, they are to remain in the condition you got it in, and any damage you incur can’t be repaired, because no reasonable mechanic will realistically fix it for you. Thus no repairs, no modifications, no changes to the vehicle other then its default condition.
Abandoned Police Vehicle.
If the police vehicle is abandoned or does not have a cop identifier it will be deleted by the compliance department or other staff.
Gear from the police car?
If the police car is stolen you may only use the defaulted stolen weapon in the car whether that be a pump shotgun or rifle. Anything further or made up is not acceptable.
If I steal the car can I wear a police uniform, or can I just use the uniform for any reason?
No, you cannot dress up as cop or pretend to play a cop. If police gear is stolen, you may only use the gun and vehicle not the uniform. This also applies to pretending to be a cop. #
- When can a Civilian take a police car?
This policy is in place to define investigations. Any time a member of the community is under investigation a record will be kept of the complaint. A compliance team member will then compile all evidence and create a record on the forums of the rule violation and the outcome. Investigation outcomes are classified as the following:
Not Sustained - There is insufficient evidence to confirm or refute the complaint and push player
Sustained - The allegation/complaint is true. The action of the player was inconsistent with the rules of American Law Gaming and action is taken (please explain penalty).
Exonerated - The allegation is true; however the action of the player was justified and/or consistent with a reasonable understanding of American Law Gaming rules.
Unfounded - The allegation is either false or there is no credible evidence to support action the investigation is just documented until further information is gathered. #
- This policy is in place to define investigations. Any time a member of the community is under investigation a record will be kept of the complaint. A compliance team member will then compile all evidence and create a record on the forums of the rule violation and the outcome. Investigation outcomes are classified as the following:
- Cannot break any rules. #
- Do not disrespect any players #
- Do not take Bribes #
- Do not use your staff abilities in role-play situations #
- Do not administrate your own situation, contact another staff member to deal with the problem. [If there is not another staff member available, contact a high ranking member about the situation or make a report on the forums as needed.] #
- When you are staff, do not show favoritism toward anyone. [Example: Giving them extra money, not punishing them for misconduct, defending friends over what is right, etc...] #
- Do not give yourself a job/roles in which you are not trained or approved to use. #
- Any staff caught on another server breaking their rules or overall being unprofessional will be punished. #
- If you are a staff member on another server/community you may not be staff on our server/community. #
- Any returning American Law Gaming staff member who have achieved the rank of at least admin may bypass the trial admin rank, however, the rule does not apply to anyone who has been blacklisted, suspended or is continually leaving and returning to staff. If a person does not fulfill the above requirements but would like to appeal. The Owner is the only one to make the decision. #
Once you become a staff member you must change your discord/teamspeak/steam/fivem/ name:
The Name format goes as follows:
ALG | ALTMITWILL | OWN
Owner - OWN
Administrator - ADMIN
Trial Administrator - TADMIN
Moderator - MOD
TRIAL Moderator - TMOD #
- If you ask for promotions, you'll be demoted (Staff / LEO Rule) #
- Staff will not discuss internal information with anyone from outside of the team. This includes any future updates or decisions made by the team, this will result in removal from staff and may lead to a community ban. (Please note, this does not apply to the developers and other content creators, as they may need to request something from a member). #
10 Codes and Signals
10-1 – Frequency Change
10-3 – Stop Transmitting
10-4 – Affirmative
10-5 – Meal Break
10-6 – Busy
10-7 – Out of Service
10-8 – In Service
10-9 – Repeat
10-10 – Fight In Progress
10-11 – Traffic Stop
10-12 – Active Ride Along
10-13 – Shots Fired
10-15 – Subject in custody en route to station
10-16 – Stolen Vehicle
10-17 – Suspicious Person
10-20 – Location
10-22 – Disregard
10-23 – Arrived on Scene
10-25 – Domestic Dispute
10-26 – ETA
10-27 – Drivers License Check for Valid
10-28 – Vehicle License Plate Check
10-29 – NCIC Warrant Check
10-30 – Wanted Person
10-31 – Not Wanted No Warrants
10-32 – Request Backup (Code 1-2-3)
10-41 – Beginning Tour of Duty
10-42 – Ending Tour of Duty
10-43 – Information
10-49 – Homicide
10-50 – Vehicle Accident
10-51 – Request Towing Service
10-52 – Request EMS
10-53 – Fire Department Requested
10-55 – Intoxicated Driver
10-56 – Intoxicated Pedestrian
10-60 – Armed With a Gun
10-61 – Armed With a Knife
10-62 – Kidnapping
10-64 – Sexual Assault
10-65 – Escorting Prisoner
10-66 – Reckless Driver
10-67 - Fire
10-68 – Armed Robbery
10-70 – Foot Pursuit
10-71 – Request Supervisor at Scene
10-73 – Advise Status
10-80 – Vehicle Pursuit
10-97 – In Route
10-99 – Officer in Distress Extreme Emergency #
Code 1 - Normal Response Non Emergency
Code 2 - Response with lights and intermittent sirens
Code 3 - Full Blown Lights and Siren Response
Code 4 - Scene/Traffic Stop Clear no additional
Code 5 - Felony Traffic Stop/Warrant or otherwise. Additional Response Code 3
Signal 100 - Extreme Emergency. CEASE ALL RADIO TRAFFIC. #
- 10-1 – Frequency Change
Video Streaming Policy
- Any member who wants to stream in American Law Gaming must be authorized by the Community Admins. Anyone else is not authorized to stream or record without the director’s authorization and the proper tags. If you would like to record/stream you need to contact the Community Admins for an interview and apply to receive ( Streamer | Youtuber ) tags in order for you to be authorized to stream/record in American Law Gaming. #
- Nobody in American Law Gaming is authorized to advertise in twitch, YouTube or any other streaming or recording software. Only American Law Gaming members who hold Streamer or Content Creator Tags can post and advertise their Content in American Law Gaming only with the authorization of the Directors. #
Any member who record/streams or advertises without authorization their streaming channel or any other recording/streaming software will be subject to disciplinary actions as stated below:
Civilians will be subject to kick/ban from the Community
Officers, Fire, EMS could be completely demoted down to civilian rank for unauthorized stream/record in American Law Gaming.
Staff will be subject to disciplinary actions if this rule is violated
Anyone who holds a Streaming/content creator tag could lose this privilege if Internal affairs or any staff member considers their stream low quality, fail rp, derogatory towards American Law Gaming or inappropriate content.
The member who violates this rule could be held to disciplinary actions as follow(any of the following might apply).
3) Demotion from current rank
4) Temp Suspend the member
5) Mandatory Leave of Absence [LOA]. #
Voice-Chat Specific Rules
- No voice chat surfing or switching channels repeatedly. #
- No annoying, loud or high pitch noises. Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue. #
- All users will abide by good mannerisms and treat all other members in the discord / voice chat with respect. There will be no bashing or degradation of other user’s well-being. #
Any profanity that is reported to us, will be a temporary server suspension for a period of up to 24 hours, although please do keep it in check because you can also be banned for failing to do so. Excessive use of profanity will not be tolerated. Respect the other players in the channel you're in. #
Impersonating another user or naming yourself with a false rank or title is strictly prohibited. #
- All community members are bound to these voice chat rules 24/7 while inside voice chat. Punishments can and will range from suspension in a department to an administrative complaint which may lead to a kick from voice chat with a documented warning or a ban from the entire community. #
Consequences for Rule Violation
If you violate any of the rules as listed, you are subject to the following consequences:
1. Being demoted from current position.
- subject to retraining your position will be reinstated
- Only at the discretion of the Administration team
2. Being muted from all Discord Chats for behavior until deemed by Administration/Moderation Team
3. Being Kicked from Server/Discord
4. Being Banned from Server/Discord
*These Rules are at the discretion of the Administration team to fully enforce. If you have an issue with a decision, you can submit an appeal on the forums in the Ban Appeal section
* Messaging a Member of the Administration team through DM's/ Private or in Chat before you submitted a Ban Appeal may result in further discipline. #
- If you violate any of the rules as listed, you are subject to the following consequences: